Re: MathML 3 Index errata

On 26/12/2011 16:00, Florian Scholz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> while assembling a list of MathML 3 elements and attributes I came
> across some entries in the MathML 3 Index
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/appendixi.html) and I was wondering
> whether the following elements or attributes are actually part of MathML 3:
>
> - An element "malignscope" is referenced and points to the description
> of Alignment Markers
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter3.html#id.3.5.5.1) "Future versions
> of MathML may provide an malignscope element that allows an alignment
> scope to be created around any MathML element [...]" I think that means,
> that MathML 3 does not specify such an element yet, correct?
>
> - An element "mfraction" is referenced and points to an example section
> for merror (http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter3.html#id.3.3.5.3). As
> this is a sample for wrong markup, "mfraction" doesn't exist, does it?
>
> - An element "malign" is referenced but isn't specified anywhere.
> (Mentioned wrongly according to
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-math/2011Sep/0001.html)
>
> - An attribute "monospaced" is referenced and points to
> http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter2.html#fund.attval but I can't find
> anything about such an attribute there.
>

> Regards
>

> Florian

Thanks again for these.

Hopefully they are all captured in

http://www.w3.org/Math/Documents/mathml3-errata.html

The fixes have also been made to the editor's draft of MathML3, which is
available to W3c members. (The machine hosting a copy in public space is
temporarily unavailable (hard disk failure) but hopefully will be
restored soon.

David

$ cvs commit -m "errata from Florian Scholz"
Documents/mathml3-errata.html Group/spec/xml/fundamentals.xml
Group/spec/xml/presentation-markup.xml
Checking in Documents/mathml3-errata.html;
/w3ccvs/WWW/Math/Documents/mathml3-errata.html,v  <--  mathml3-errata.html
done
Checking in Group/spec/xml/fundamentals.xml;
/w3ccvs/WWW/Math/Group/spec/xml/fundamentals.xml,v  <--  fundamentals.xml
done
Checking in Group/spec/xml/presentation-markup.xml;
/w3ccvs/WWW/Math/Group/spec/xml/presentation-markup.xml,v  <--
presentation-markup.xml
done

--
google plus: https:/profiles.google.com/d.p.carlisle