RE: How do you divide?

From: Daniel Marquès Solé <dani@wiris.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:47:30 +0100
To: Stephen Watt <smwatt@gmail.com>
CC: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
Hello Stephen,

It is really interesting. I had no idea that there were so many ways to do the division. The whole list is automatically doubled if you omit the step of writing the "auxiliary products".
For example, in Spain we do not use to write them. See attached image. So maybe it should be a way to specify that.

Regards,

Daniel Marques