How do you divide?

From: Stephen Watt <smwatt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:47:15 -0500
To: www-math@w3.org
Dear www-math participants:

Can I ask you to please spend about 30 seconds participating in a
mathematical survey?  It might even be interesting to you.

The 3rd edition of MathML will include elements to portray certain
elementary arithmetic operations.   In this case we want to make sure
that the main variants for long division are covered.

Could you please visit the link

   http://www.doodle.com/ibre4qknzy2bbt99

and select which method(s) you learned for long division?   It would
be helpful if you indicated which country you were living in at the
time.

Thank you,

Stephen