Re: MathML 3.0 far enough along for implementation?

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:34:18 +0100
Cc: <www-math@w3.org>
To: Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com>
Interesting and motivating,

however i would insist to ask on implementations of which part of
MathML you intend to go. For "MathML presentation"I think the answer
is yes, for MathML content, things are getting clearer.

For such things are schemas I'm afraid we're just a bit behind... but
it may be a matter of a few weeks or less, RelaxNG being the priority
thus far.

So, if you accept to make comments on the draft, I think it would be a
fruitful thing to do for both MathML-3 (your comments, the
consideration of another implementation) and your project (modernity,
maturity, some more interoperability dimensions).

hope it helps

paul