MathML 3.0 far enough along for implementation?

From: Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:45:39 -0700
To: <www-math@w3.org>

Folks,

I have a client that is in the midst of implementing a new content
model. They are currently including MathML 2.0, but I wonder if the
MathML 3.0 spec is far enough along and backward-compatible enough to
recommend implementing against this spec? The immediate advantage, is
that both schemas would be encoded in RelaxNG.

Thanks and best regards,

-- Scott
Scott Hudson
Senior XML Architect

e: scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com
O: 303.542.2146
C: 303.332.1883
F: 303.544.0522

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com
Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.