Re: MathML 3.0 far enough along for implementation?

For presentation MathML, we are working on simplfying/unifying some of the
length measurements.  We are reworking the elementary math (mcolumn, mline)
based on attempts at implementing it.  The rest should be stable.

We are very much interested in getting feedback from implementers about
MathML3.  Having two or more implementations is a requirement of the W3C for
moving the spec forward.  You can record how will your implementation does
at the testsuites (http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/) by using (
http://devdemo.activemath.org/testsuite/main/) linked off the testsuite
pages.  Those will then get added to the test results page:
http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/results/tests.html.

As with any spec before it is approved, it might change.  However, any
change is likely to be small at this point in time.

Good luck,

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of Equation Editor, MathType, MathPlayer and MathFlow ~