Re: Contributing to MathML 3 ?

From: Chris Chiasson <chris@chiasson.name>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 23:02:40 -0500
To: "Max Berger" <max@berger.name>
Cc: www-math@w3.org, jeuclid-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

Hey, there have been some questions about JEuclid on the docbook-apps
list. I keep recommending that people use SVGMath instead (it does an
especially good job with baseline shifts in fo output), but I think
(based on others statements on the fop mailing list) that JEuclid has
a better chance of being able to accommodate more advanced features,
such as line-wrapping of MathML.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/