Contributing to MathML 3 ?

From: Max Berger <max@berger.name>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 21:06:41 +0200
Cc: jeuclid-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
To: www-math@w3.org
Dear W3C Math Working Group,

I would like to know if there is any way to participate in the
process of developing the MathML 3.0 spec, without being an actual
member of the W3C.  My reason to do so comes from the fact that I am
the current maintainer of JEuclid [1], a complete MathML 2 rendering
and conversion solution, freely available under the ASL license. As
such, I have a high interest in not only getting access to the newest
spec as early as possible, but also providing feedback from an
implementors side. Please let me know in what ways it would be
possible to participate, and what the proper process would be.

[1] http://jeuclid.sf.net

Max Berger
e-mail: max@berger.name

--
PGP/GnuPG ID: E81592BC   Print: F489F8759D4132923EC4
BC7E072AB73AE81592BC