RE: Japanese Translation of Units in MathML

Hello Yosikazu.

I'm sorry I didn't send a second message as I said I would.  After Bert and Coralie wrote, I didn't realize you were waiting for me.

The procedure describe by Coralie Mercier below is the one I was thinking of in my first message.  If you do what she has described in your email, you don't need any further permission from me or the working group.

Thank you very much for sharing your work.

-- Robert

Robert Miner
Director, New Product Development

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor, TexAide ~