Re: Problem with Mozilla-based browsers

From: Dario.tambone <dario.tambone@email.it>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:26:34 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org

	--------- Original Message --------
	Da: David Carlisle
	        Cc: www-math@w3.org
	Oggetto: Re: Problem with Mozilla-based browsers
	Data: 01/03/06 18:04

> I've seen free web servers where .htaccess files are not allowed. If
> switching serevers is not an option, usually .xml files are served with
> a usable mime type so an alternative is to give your xhtml+mathml files
> (and, if necessary, xsl stylesheets as well) .xml extensions.
>
> David

Just tried, as you can see at link 2. and 5., but with the first I got the
error:
"Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML
mimetype:http://digilander.libero.it/dtambone/uni01/pmathml.xsl"

and with the second I got the same error but with the mathml.xsl file...
Dario

 Sponsor:
 Hai dei virus sul tuo PC ma non sai come eliminarli? Allora impara subito
come rimuovere ogni tipo di virus - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3211&d=20060302