russian, french translation

From: Michael Lawrence <webmaster@seowebguide.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:50:12 -0500
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to offer my services in regards to translating your PMoTWWM
documents.  I noticed that you have already translated in Chinese from the
URL at:

http://www.w3.org/Math/

I am fluent in both languages and hold an Engineering Bachelor's degree from
the University of Waterloo (class of 99).

If you would like me to send a sample of my work please email me a snippet
of text (500-1000 words) and I will translate it and place it on one of my
websites.

 I can then email you when I have done this translation and if you find my
work acceptable I would proceed to translate the remainder of the documents
for you.

Best Regards,

Mike Lawrence

webmaster@seowebguide.com