Re: Problem with Mozilla-based browsers

From: Dario.tambone <dario.tambone@email.it>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:07:16 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi to all,
I've just changed my website location, and now it seems to work properly
(i.e. mathml is correctly rendered and triggered, in IE as well as in
Firefox).

If you wish, you can give a look here:

www.webalice.it/dario.tambone

It is still under construction, but the first chapter is online (italian
only, sorry!!!)
you can also send me feedback and suggestions.
Thank you!
Dario

 Sponsor:
 Trova la tua anima gemella con Meetic. Iscriviti subito gratis: potrai
trovare migliaia di single in linea e chattare con loro!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=4048&d=20060307