Re: Hermes, from MoWGLI,release: a LaTeX to MML content authoring/converter

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:47:42 +0100
To: romeo@psyx.org
Cc: www-math@w3.org

> example.xml is provided only to see its source, so choose 'view source'
> if IE complains; example.xml looks garbled too in Mozilla and this is
> how it should, so view source there too.

example.xml has an xml-stylesheet linking to the copy of mathml.xsl on
the w3c server, this wouldn't work anyway as it is an <article>
document not an xhtml+mathml one.

I think you could just remove the xml-stylesheet line, then you'd get
IE's default tree view of well formed XML. As is you get a security
violation warning which is a bit scary for people and you can't even

http://www.star.net.uk