Re: Hermes, from MoWGLI,release: a LaTeX to MML content authoring/converter

Following your suggestion, I dropped the stylesheet reference in the
output example so it will not render in a confusing way.
Now, it renders as a default tree which is much better, indeed.

Thanks,
Romeo Anghelache
http://psyx.org/