Re: Open-source MathML libraries?

From: Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:38:35 -0500
To: Strotmann@rrz.uni-koeln.de
Cc: www-math@w3.org

Hi Andreas,

> A researcher here at Cologne University has asked me if there are any
> libraries available for processing MathML files. I assume that he means
> C++ or Java libraries, available in an open-source environment,
> providing implementations of the MathML DOM rather than just the interfaces.

There isn't too much open source stuff.  I think the main (only?) one
is Luca Padovani's GTK MathView package.

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner                                RobertM@dessci.com
MathML 2.0 Specification Co-editor                    651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com