Re: Open-source MathML libraries?

From: Luca Padovani <lpadovan@cs.unibo.it>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:36:01 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org

Hi Andreas,

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 07:38, Robert Miner wrote:
> > C++ or Java libraries, available in an open-source environment,
> > providing implementations of the MathML DOM rather than just the interfaces.

I have worked on an implementation of the MathML DOM (presentation only)
but it is not publicly available. GtkMathView does not use a MathML DOM
implementation (at least not yet), it accesses the DOM directly. It is
in my plans to write it eventually, but don't have time right now. BTW,
note that large parts of the implementation can be generated
automatically from the IDL interfaces (or an equivalent XML
representation like the one used in the sources of the MathML spec).

All the best,
-- luca