Open-source MathML libraries?

From: Andreas Strotmann <Strotmann@rrz.uni-koeln.de>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 10:53:18 +0200
To: www-math@w3.org

A researcher here at Cologne University has asked me if there are any
libraries available for processing MathML files. I assume that he means
C++ or Java libraries, available in an open-source environment,
providing implementations of the MathML DOM rather than just the interfaces.

I didn't find anything on the MathML web site nor via a web search.
Does that mean there really isn't anything?

Thanks,

 -- Andreas