Re: Comments for PER-MathML2-20030804

From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:37:03 -0700
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Cc: www-math@w3.org

David Carlisle wrote:

>on another point, It's rather late here so perhaps I just failed to
>understand  but could you expand on your comment

Surely.

>Appendix K
>Reference titles should be the link. The Manual of Style shows an
>example reference: http://www.w3.org/2001/06/manual/#References

Reference titles like "Cascading Style Sheets, level 1" should be a
link. I think the manual's example will explain.

>The cross referencing style here is as generated by the xmlspec XSL
>stylesheets (The stylesheets used here are reasonably heavily
>customised, but not in this area, as far as I can recall)

(I will have to look into your comment about sitems later.)

>a typical example is this one I just cut from chapter 2, referencing XML:

>    or Extensible  Markup Language,
>
>That is following the house style as described at the link you gave,
>isn't it?

Yes, I think so. Checking quickly MathML does this well.
--
Susan Lesch           http://www.w3.org/People/Lesch/
mailto:lesch@w3.org               tel:+1.858.483.4819