Re: Spacing and formatting across multiple math tags

From: Bernd Fuhrmann <silverbanana@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:55:54 +0100
To: www-math@w3.org

 > Using tables for formatting would break the semantical structure of a
 > XHTML+MathML-document.

This is true but at the current state of specifications, you either have
to accept that or accept a text-only annotation inside the table, rather
than requiring an XHTML annotation.

Ok, if this was inter-namespace-issue was resolved, would there be a
good solution to my problem? As far as I understood the whole problem
there still wouldn't be a solution to this because tables (in xhtml and
mathml) are not the ideal formatting tool for my problem (are they).

Regards,
Bernd Fuhrmann