Re: W3 XML Schema validation problem

Hi Webb,

Webb Roberts <webb.roberts@gtri.gatech.edu> wrote:

> I'm trying to validate an instance of mathml using the XML schema, as
> specified in appendix a
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-MathML2-20021219/appendixa.html#parsing.usingxsd). I'm
> using Xerces-Java 2.4.0, which is their latest release.

I'm trying the same example also with Xerces-Java 2.4.0, and I don't
get any error. Could you send the Java code you use to parse and
validate the instance? Maybe there are options I'm missing.

>>ERROR in parsing
>>   file
>> "file:///c:/webb/work/library/mathml/mathml2/content/constructs.xsd",
>> line 50

That's probably not the right line number, since there's the
definition of fn.type (which we should remove, by the way,
as fn is deprecated). So it's a bit hard to debug.

Cheers,

Max.