Re: help: ci type='fn', plus

From: Stan Devitt <jsdevitt@stratumtek.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:36:44 -0400
To: Romeo Anghelache <romeo@psyx.org>
CC: www-math@w3.org

A number of examples in the current draft make use of type="fn".
All these should be read as  type="function".  But note that
type="fn" remains perfectly legal since any CDATA string
can be a type value.   Apart from this there is no need to
change these examples.

As for the n-ary operators, the current internal draft - soon
to be made public -- treats n-ary operators more uniformly.
Chapter 4  shows plus is n-ary and can have 0 or more terms.
Appendix C talks about sums with 0 and 1 term and more
terms.

Stan Devitt
Math Working Group