Re: Representing a set of value pairs?

As another example,  the set of squares of the  positive integers
shifted by a constant c could be written

set (  bvar(i)  , condition ( i > 0 , member(i, integers) ) ,  i^2  + c )

which in a more conventional notation might be written

{  i^ 2+c  |   i > 0  and i in set of Integers }

The use of bvars just makes  it explicit which of the terms in i^2 + c are
placeholders and which are constants which are part of the expression.

Stan Devitt
StratumTek