Re: XSL matching, that changes < into &lt; in one mathml section, while leaving other mathml sections to be transferred by pmathml.xsl

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:58:21 +0100
To: mortena@mip.sdu.dk
CC: www-math@w3.org

> How can I see, what it has been translated into.

in IE you can download a free utility from microsoft that makes a right
menu button option "show XSL output" (ask google for the address)
or more reliably you can run the transform on teh command line and get
the output as a file (which is what I did to post it)
I used saxon (in java) but microsoft have an msxsl.exe command line
version of the xslt engine in IE that is available from their site as
well.

is a better place for xsl questions.

http://www.star.net.uk