Re: XSL matching, that changes < into &lt; in one mathml section, while leaving other mathml sections to be transferred by pmathml.xsl

OK, I think, this could work, but know I have the problem, that I don't
quite know what the output is, since "view source" in the browser gives me
the non-transferred code. How can I see, what it has been translated into.

Regards

Morten Andersen