RE: Last Call Working Draft of MathML 2.0, 2nd edition published

attribute minlabelspacing for element mtable is not listed in the DTD

The example in section 3.5.5.8 has an error: The groupalign attribute
should be a list of lists, i.e., it should be enclosed in braces.

If I interpret the spec on alignments correctly, it is not possible to skip
an alignment group in a group-alignment list. Then, if a malignmark is used
in some alignment group, it probably has priority over the value listed for
this alignment group in the group-alignment list. I did not find a reference
to this case in the spec; it might be useful to add a description.

An example that illustrates the point:

<mml:math>
<mml:mtable groupalign="{right}">
<mml:mtr>