Updated DOM bindings and errata

From: Ron Ausbrooks <ron.ausbrooks@mackichan.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:53:10 -0600
To: "'www-math@w3.org'" <www-math@w3.org>
Greetings, everyone,

I'd like to announce that the MathML 2.0 errata document at
http://www.w3.org/2001/02/MathML2-errata has been updated, mostly to correct
several errors in the MathML DOM portion of the Recommendation. Also, we've
added a page linking to updated DOM bindings (and an updated version of the
interface descriptions in Appendix D) at http://www.w3.org/Math/DOM; the
bindings linked to will be "updated as needed to reflect further
corrections".
Since most of these changes require actual changes to the DOM interfaces,
they're marked as "Substantive". For the most part, however, they aren't
far-reaching, and should require an absolute minimum of developer grief. If
this isn't the case, I'm sure I'll hear from you ;>}
Thanks in particular to Mark Hale for his messages pointing out some of
these errors (at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-math/2002Jan/0017.html and
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-math/2002Jan/0018.html). Please
continue to point out any further difficulties you may encounter with the
MathML DOM (or better still, maybe there won't be any further
difficulties.....)
thanks,
ron ausbrooks