Re: Problem with Universal MathML stylesheet

From: Manfred Riem <mriem@win.tue.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 05:23:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com>
Cc: mriem@win.tue.nl, www-math@w3.org
Hi there,

I already sent out a reply to David, but I forgot
to include the other address in it, so here it
goes.

> > I've been trying out the stylesheet. I like it
> > a lot, but I have come across 2 major issues.
> >
> > 1. I cannot put the stylesheets in a directory
> >    separate from the XML-source.
>
> Ouch.  What is the error?  I know you get a security violation with IE
> if the stylesheet is on a different server.

I know, but I really mean putting the stylesheets
in a separate directory on the same server doesn't
work. It seems to be a problem with the IE/MathPlayer
combination using frames. See the problem below.

> > 2. Using frames with IE seems to break the
>
> Could you be more specific?  A pointer to a test page would help too.

The MathPlayer plugin loads up on the main page of
the frame, but when I try to load it up into a frame
it doesn't seem to be picking up the MathPlayer plugin
anymore.

Regards,
Manfred.