Re: Problem with Universal MathML stylesheet

From: Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:56:03 -0500
To: mriem@win.tue.nl
CC: www-math@w3.org, www-math@w3.org, mriem@win.tue.nl

Hi.

> I've been trying out the stylesheet. I like it
> a lot, but I have come across 2 major issues.
>
> 1. I cannot put the stylesheets in a directory
>    separate from the XML-source.

Ouch.  What is the error?  I know you get a security violation with IE
if the stylesheet is on a different server.

> 2. Using frames with IE seems to break the

Could you be more specific?  A pointer to a test page would help too.

--Robert

Robert Miner                                    RobertM@dessci.com
MathML 2.0 Specification Co-editor                    651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com