Re: Problem with Universal MathML stylesheet

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:41:58 +0100
To: mriem@win.tue.nl
CC: www-math@w3.org

> 1. I cannot put the stylesheets in a directory
>    separate from the XML-source.

You can't (we've discovered) place it in a different _server_
but you should be able to put it in any directory on your server, so
long as the xml-stylesheet pi points from the document to the
stylesheet. (hmm while typing that I had a slight doubt that it might
not always work, for all variations -- I'll run some tests over the
weekend -- What browser/renderer combination were you using?)

> 2. Using frames with IE seems to break the

Do you mean just the initial load that triggers the installation, or do
you mean that it never works?