binding in openmath

From: Leonardo B. Lopes <leo@iems.nwu.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:43:26 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-math@w3c.org
Can somebody clarify for me please the concept of bindings, as it relates
to the OpenMath standard? Or at least point me to a documentation (other
than the draft, which I already read) explaining that? I am not sure
if this is the best forum, but the only other appropriate place was the
NAOMI newsgroup, and the postings there were more about new products,
etc...

Thank You,
Leo.

Leonardo B. Lopes                                       leo@iems.nwu.edu
Ph.D. Student                                              (847)491-8470
IEMS - Northwestern University              http://www.iems.nwu.edu/~leo