Re: libwww contributions

From: Bobby Jack <bobbykjack@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:44:49 -0800 (PST)
To: libwww w3c <www-lib@w3.org>

Hello everyone,

First, please accept my apologies if I am breaking any
list protocols; I have just joined the list but wish
to report an issue with the latest CVS code, in
particular the 2.128 revision of
Library/src/wwwsys.html. Obviously, I missed the
relevant list mail, which was:

Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 09:40:47 -0500

The problem I experience occurs during compilation
because the resultant header file (wwwsys.h) has a
broken include, simply:

It looks as if the 2.128 commit accidentally changed
the angle bracket entities (&lt; and &rt;) into
genuine angle bracket characters (< and >), and I
guess that part of the header-generating code (not
sure where yet, just dipping my toe at the moment)
strips out HTML tags.

- Bobby

Do You Yahoo!?