HTTPParser

From: Bikram Mishra <bikram@avontechnologies.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:45:44 +0530
To: <www-lib@w3.org>

I have a requirement of parsing the Response Header.
Can anyone please tell me which package to use and which function?
I don't want write any parser.
I will call that function from the libwww and will pass the data
whatever I will receive as response.
And the function of libwww should return me the header only.
And also I may pass the which header field is required and the value of
it should be returned by the function.
I have gone through the MIME Parser, but I didn't find any parser
function.
What I found out is to write a callback function and that function can
be added with an API of the MIME Parser.

Thanks,
Bikram