RE: HTTPParser

This should do it for you.
Check out my email (a better wwwlib example) for context, if you like

Chris

	HTAssocList * headers = HTResponse_header(response);
	if (headers) {
	  HTAssoc * pres;
	  (*HTMLheader) = (char *) malloc (sizeof(char) * 1024);
	  (*HTMLheader)[0] = '\0';
	  while ((pres = (HTAssoc *) HTAssocList_nextObject(headers))) {
	    char * name = HTAssoc_name(pres);
	    char * value = HTAssoc_value(pres);
	    if (strcmp(name,"status") == 0) {
	      RETURNVALUE = atoi(value);
	    } else {
	      debug(D_DEBUG,"HEADER %s = %s", name, value);
	      sprintf(*HTMLheader,"%s%s = %s\n",*HTMLheader,name,value);
	    }
	  }
	}

Of