RE: HTTPParser

I really don't get what you're trying to accomplish. My guess is that
you want to parse something like a string or a file containing both the
response headers and body, use libwww to pick out the header and then
what? What will you be sending with libwww? A new request using the same
header?

Whatever the case may be, I believe you can instruct libwww to read the
response from whatever input stream you like, but I don't know how to do
it.

Chris

Of