Re: Problem with fast posts

From: Hanspeter Halle <hphalle@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:55:58 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org
As nobody could help me I had to do it by myself. You find a patch attached
to fix the problem. I admitt that the solution is not very elegant but the
main modification is kept in the HTTP.c, so the chance of implications on
other functions is quite low. I hope it will find it's way into the CVS.

Regards
Hanspeter