[FYI] New WIN32 Makefiles + DAV support

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:09:12 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org

If you use libwww under Win32:

I helped Manuele port her DAV module to Windows and, as this
required updating the Visual C++ makefiles, I made a new zip file
of the makefiles, the dsp/dsw, as well as the def files.

The config/configWin.pl script should generate the def files. However,
I didn't manage to make it do that on my WinBox. I had to run it
on Linux, then copy the def files to the WinBox. I guess it must
be an easy bug to fix, but I didn't have time to look at it. Volunteers
are welcome to do so :)

In the meantime, I copied all the .def files into the zip file.

You can find them linked from the libwww main page.

Tell me if you have any problems using these new files, as it's
the first time I generate them myself.

Thanks,

-jose