Posting a document over ssl, getting a result as a string

From: Jonathan Hurley <jhurley@postmaster.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 06:14:08 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hi there, I am a newbie to libwww. I am trying to post an XML document over ssl to a secure server, and get the result as a string. I have had trouble getting this to work (I have tried combining the post example, and the wwwssl.c example, but I have had no joy getting results back, the program hangs). Its difficult to diagnose, whats going wrong, so I am wondering if anyone has a working code example for this situation. Thanks Jon Received on Thursday, 30 May 2002 07:00:24 GMT