Re: Post document data and getting the results back into a string .

From: Wells, Charles <cwells@rational.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:58:44 -0400
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
I had to replace WWW_RAW with WWW_SOURCE in order to make it work properly.
When WWW_RAW is there, the response is not completed until it times out; it
still manages to get back the response correctly, but 20 seconds sure is a
long time to wait.  Using WWW_SOURCE takes just 2 seconds, and that's
because of that "write delay" feature.  Can anyone explain why replacing
WWW_RAW with WWW_SOURCE fixes this problem?  I've been wondering this for a
while.