memory out of bounds

From: Michael Labhard <ince@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:32:59 -0700
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Using XML-RPC with libwww and running into a problem with memory out of
bounds errors.  They occur in HTNet.c at line 308.  HTList_nextObject(list)
occassionally retrieves an AfterFilter pointer that is invalid.  I would
greatly appreciate it if those with deeper knowledge of libwww could advise
me as to how to approach this problem.  I have built the latest CVS sources
locally and they are unmodified.  System in Windows XP Pro with cygwin.
Thanks.

-- Michael