Using 'regular' threads on win32.

From: Lucas Meijer <mach82@mach8.nl>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:43:51 +0200 (MEST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi Everyone.

Does anyone know if I'm likely to run into trouble if
I try to use libwww using 'regular' threads on win32 ?

I'm not sure what their proper names are but threads created
with

::CreateThread(lotsofparams)

I know I have to be carefull that I'm not accessing data in multiple
threads etc, I'm just wonderin if this is likely to lead to brain hurt.

I know the library has got it's own 'threads', but I'd like to
use the lib in a projects that's already got stuff running in these
win32 threads..

Any insights would be welcome,

  Bye, Lucas