Re: Using 'regular' threads on win32.

From: Christopher Russell <cdr@encapsule.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 12:59:01 -0400
To: "Lucas Meijer" <mach82@mach8.nl>, <www-lib@w3.org>
Check Alex Olugbile's recent post to the xmlrpc-c-devel list
http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/8934/2001/5/0/5674065/

... discussion of replacing xmlrpc-c's depedency on libwww with a dependency
on Microsoft's WinInet.dll. Alex's code might help you do the same in your
library? If you're only worried about the win32 build then this might be
worth checking out.