RE: HTNet_addAfter() Request terminate handler is called 272 time s ev ery second

From: Jens Meggers <jens.meggers@firepad.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:21:52 -0700
To: "'Guo, Xuan C, NNAD'" <xuanguo@att.com>, "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,

have you tried updating to 5.3.2? I fixed some issues with timers. There
were some places where the timers were not deleted after a request. Also,
there was an important bug fix by Stefan Wiesner in the handling of the
timer lists, which causes arbitrary corruptions. This bug fix is definetly
not in 5.2.8. You should also download the latest version from the CVS code
base.

Regards,

Jens