RE: HTNet_addAfter() Request terminate handler is called 272 time s ev ery second

From: Guo, Xuan C, NNAD <xuanguo@att.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 16:09:43 -0400 (EDT)
To: Fengyun Cao <fcao@CS.Princeton.EDU>, www-lib@w3.org
Cc: "Guo, Xuan C, NNAD" <xuanguo@att.com>

I found the HTHost_killPipe() appears in our active_request() call back
function. The call back is set in
HTHost_setActivateRequestCallback(activate_request). When we found a request
wait more than 1 mins before it becomes active, we call HTHost_killPipe()
for both piplelined and non-piplelined requests. I think the HTHost_killPipe
must be called somewhere
in w3c library too, when there is a connection problem for piplelined
request.

About how many times the callback was called in a second in your code? How
long the problem
lasted? Are you using libwww 5.2.8 or other version?

Thanks,
Cecilia