Re: activate the eventloop

From: Derruau, Mathias <Mathias_Derruau@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:06:59 +0100
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Thank you for the tip,

I now have one thread sending messages to the eventloop thread through a UDP
socket.
It works fine for the first message passed, the callback is activated, as
well as the request terminator, but if my main thread wants to pass a second
message, it doesn't seem to be caught by the eventloop thread.
What do I have to do to make the eventloop thread listen again on the socket
(tried to register the event again in the callback function, but it results
in an infinite loop)?

Thanks for help

Mathias Derruau

PS: when i set the mode to non-preemptive, the chunk resulting in a request
is not complete. Anyone any idea about this?