Re: Post Anchor to Chunk?

From: <Timo.Ross@ic3s.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:04:16 +0200
To: kevl88@yahoo.com
Cc: www-lib@w3.org

Hi Kevin!

I have tested your functions in my own program and they work fine!!! I
can't see any problems. I use them in the "normal" way to send form data to
a little CGI-Skript and the response is stored in a chunk? Perhaps you
problem is now somewhere else ?!?! I send you all the things I do with the
Request before I do the post. Perhaps this will help you?

  // create an anchor
  anchor = HTAnchor_findAddress(url);

  /* create REQUEST */
  req = HTRequest_new();

  /* Output-Format */
  HTRequest_setOutputFormat(req, WWW_SOURCE);

  /* Close Connection */
  HTRequest_addConnection(req, "close", "");

  // KEVIN TEST
  doc = "pfield1=hallo&pfield2=welt";
  chunk = HTPostDocAnchorToChunk(doc, WWW_FORM, anchor, req);

Timo!