Re: timeouts

From: Warren Ho <warrenh@algorithmics.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:08:04 -0400
To: Taylor Gautier <tgautier@scale8.com>, "www-lib@w3.org" <www-lib@w3.org>
Taylor Gautier wrote:

> Sorry, I should note that it is a POST that is timing out.  I do not know
> yet whether a GET behaves similarly.
> Also I meant to say HTHost_setEventTimout
> -t

Recently I tried using the HTHost_setEventTimeout with the GET, and I got the timeout response at different timeout setting.  I was not able to figure out why.  I ended up using the HTLoadToFile method.

Please let me know if you find anything.

Warren Ho                                       Algorithmics Inc.
Software Engineer                               185 Spadina Avenue
email: warrenh@algorithmics.com                 Toronto, Ontario
phone: (416)-217-4353                           Canada   M5T 2C6