Re: Bug in HTCache.c

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:33:08 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Jens Meggers <jens@meggers.com>
CC: www-lib@w3.org
Hello Jens,

Thanks for your message.

I agree with your analysis and comitted your patch.

One thing that's
strange is that at least under Windows, it didn't made any difference
in Amaya, whether I used HT_FT_RDONLY or HT_FB_RDONLY.

-Jose

P.S., as we're preparing a new Amaya release for early next week, I haven't
had much time to continue applying libwww patches. I'll continue to do so
next week, after the release.