Re: winConfig.pl error

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:42:01 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Fox One <rockman66_1999@yahoo.com>
CC: www-lib@w3.org

In our previous episode, Fox One said:
> For libwww, when I try to invoke the
> `config/winConfigure.pl' script, I get
> this error:
> /usr/src/w3c/libwww:$ perl config/winConfigure.pl
> can't open "./Library/src/@LIBWWWSSLDIR@/Makefile.am":
> No such file or directory at config/winConfigure.pl
> line 21, <INPUT> chunk 23928.
> I haven't downloaded OpenSSL. Could that be the
> problem? If possible, I'd like to compile without
> SSL right now.
> Does anyone know what is going on?

I made a mistake in a Makefile.am. I was trying something fancy and I didn't
do an automake again.

I'll go fix the problem now. In the meantime, you can go over it by
opening the Makefile.am file in libwww/Library/src and changing the
string that says

BTW, you must be the first person to try to compile libwww using SSL as
no one else had complained about this bug before :)