Re: winConfig.pl error

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:42:01 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Fox One <rockman66_1999@yahoo.com>
CC: www-lib@w3.org
Hello,

In our previous episode, Fox One said:
> For libwww, when I try to invoke the
> `config/winConfigure.pl' script, I get
> this error:
>
> /usr/src/w3c/libwww:$ perl config/winConfigure.pl
> can't open "./Library/src/@LIBWWWSSLDIR@/Makefile.am":
> No such file or directory at config/winConfigure.pl
> line 21, <INPUT> chunk 23928.
>
> I haven't downloaded OpenSSL. Could that be the
> problem? If possible, I'd like to compile without
> SSL right now.
>
> Does anyone know what is going on?

I made a mistake in a Makefile.am. I was trying something fancy and I didn't
do an automake again.

I'll go fix the problem now. In the meantime, you can go over it by
opening the Makefile.am file in libwww/Library/src and changing the
string that says

	@LIBWWWSSLDIR@

	SSL

BTW, you must be the first person to try to compile libwww using SSL as
no one else had complained about this bug before :)

-Jose