Re: winConfig.pl error

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:04:34 +0200 (MET DST)
To: jose.kahan@w3.org
CC: Fox One <rockman66_1999@yahoo.com>, www-lib@w3.org
I fixed the configure.in and some Makefile.am files and commited the changes.

To be able to compile libwwwssl, you must explicitly invoke configure with
the option
	--with-ssl

By default libwwwssl won't be compiled.

I chose this as I suppose that some users may not know they are compiling
an ssl application and may start distributing it unaware of their own
legislation :)

-Jose