Re: POST problem in Libwww-ssl (revisited)

Hi Sander,

I use POST requests with SSL w/o problems.
What seems strange to me in your former posting is that
your Apache sends a "Connection: close" in the MIME-header.
Normally you should get a "100 Continue" and then send your
POST-body. But you get a "200 OK" status.

Heiner